Few words ...
Sre Ambel district in South Cardamom Mountain “Cambodia” (2h from Phnom Penh). During 2 Days … Starting at our Headquarter and on the Malaleuca forest you will learn how to navigate using Map, Compass and GPS to find your way. Our ex Special Forces instructors will teach you the art of Navigating through the Bush
- 7am : Meeting point at Sre Ambel Bridge on Road 48 (direction Kho Kong) at 2h from Phnom Penh (a transportation can be organize for you at your charge).
- 7:20am : Arrival to C4 HQ. Room or Tent check in. Equipment checking and theoretical class :
- > Map reading
- > How to use Compass & GPS
- > How to choose an itinerary
- > Bearing
- > Terrain Association
- > How to navigate through the tropical forest
- > Survival Orientation techniques
- 12pm : Traditional Khmer Lunch.
- 1pm : Field exercises.
- 6pm : Shower and BBQ
- 6 am : Breakfast
- 7 am : Land Navigation course (individual).
- 11.30 am : End Exercises, Debriefing, Shower.
- 12.30pm : Lunch & graduation.
- 2pm : Back to Sre Ambel Bridge for departure to Phnom Penh.
- 1.30pm : departure to Phnom Penh.
- 4 pm : arrival to Phnom Penh.
Equipment List :
|With you :||In your Bag :|
You are allowed to bring whatever the course will take place at C4 Headquarter