Few words ...
Sre Ambel district in South Cardamom Mountain “Cambodia” (2h from Phnom Penh). During 2 Days in the deep Cambodian jungle you will learn or improve your Survival techniques. You will be challenged during hours through the thick primary forest under 40 degrees heat, with a machete, a survival kit and a canvas cover only.
Our ex Special Forces instructors and former local poachers will teach you how to find food, water, build shelter & fire and survive in this hostile environment, and most importantly you will learn how to find your way out of this green hell.
it's a survival trip so : NO FOOD, no hammock or whatever.....just what there is on the equipment’s list.
- 7am : Meeting point at PICNIC restaurant on Road N4 at 1h30 from Phnom Penh on way to Sihanouk Ville (a transportation can be organize for you at your charge).
- 7.15am : Departure to the black mountain with our private 4x4 vehicles and drivers.
- 8am : Arrival to Kri house a local woodsman who lives in this mountain. Equipment checking and theoretical class.
Survival actions :
- > Survival planning & survival kit
- > Tropical survival.
- >Water procurement.
- > Shelter.
- > Food Procurement.
- > Fire craft (conventional methods)
- > Survival orientation & navigation.
- > Dangerous animals (basics)
- 9.30am : 1h30 jungle trekking through the thick primary forest.
- 11am : Arrival at the camp site on top of the black Mountain. Practical survival course: how to build shelter, find drinkable water, find food, build a fire.
- 6 am : Practical survival training course suite.
- 9 am : jungle trekking through various terrain to the extract point.
- 11 am : Arrival to the extracting point (shower on the river, clothes changing).
- 11.30pm : departure to the Picnic restaurant on National 4 road.
- 12.15pm : lunch at the restaurant & Graduation.
- 1.30pm : departure to Phnom Penh.
- 4.30pm : arrival to Phnom Penh.
Equipment List :
|With you :|
It’s a Survival Training Course dispensed by professional’s instructors so you must obey them and follow their instructions carefully. This is for you and your friends comfort and safety. You will be allowed to leave in the bus a bag with dry clothes and shower kit.